Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting Started

Okay I am so excited to get started on this blog and my weight loss plan. I have set a plan, goal and rewards. I am hoping to get some of my friends and family to follow this blog so I feel like I have to do it. I was on vacation this last week and I looked so fat in all the pictures I was embarrassed to post them on my family blog so I know it is time to get this done. This last year I turned 30 which I love being 30 except for the 10 lbs it added on to the 10lbs I already needed to lose. I know, I know I can't blame it all on being thirty. My schedule this last year had a lot to do with it too. I had always been big on working out until this last year Izabelle was in P.M. kindergarten and she would cry every time I would take her to the gym with me. Oh and there is on more thing, the fact that I love food. I know it is a bad idea to start a "diet" on any other day than a Monday but I don't care I can't wait so I will start tomorrow. I plan to run though instead of do weights because I did weights today. Oh I will try to get a "Before " pic up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment